Sunday, November 4, 2007

3 weeks, 1 day since M/C

And I'm STILL spotting. Yes, still.
Have I said how sick I am of wearing pads? I think I can wear a tampon now, actually. But, I'm just going to stay with my pad wearing, just to finish them off. I think I've gone through like 5 or 6 pkgs of pads. Amazing....
Now, to top it all off, I have a freaking cold.

Well, I wonder what my beta will be this week. It's like a mystery game or something, kind of exciting at this point to go in, wonder what it'll be, and then get the #. I really think it'll be almost zero this week. I mean, I can't imagine it going on too much longer.
OH well, that's it for today.
xoxo,
me

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm glad your doctor is at least testing you to zero (or that elusive "Less than Five.") Many ladies get stuck wondering what is going on and how much longer that it might be.

But it is true that clingy tissue is the primary reason that a miscarriage takes time to clear out, often at the site of implantation. While a lengthy recovery is difficult and frustrating, it does mean your body is very well prepared, hormonally, for pregnancy, and this was very likely not something that will happen again.

This is such a hard and difficult time. I'm glad you're blogging for others to find, and I would recommend hanging on to this little piece of the internet even as you move on to TTC, as the longer you have a blog, the more people will find you. That is how search engines work.

Take care of yourself

Deanna
www.pregnancyloss.info

Locations of visitors to this page