Friday, November 9, 2007

Beta results!

It's SIX.


Yup. *6*


Sooooo, talking to my Dr's office, she said "Some Dr's want you to come in until zero, some until 5 and under."

Well, it's 6 and I am NOT going back. I told them. I even asked my Dr., if I had to go back if it was 4 and she said no, so I really don't see the need with a beta of 6. I mean come ON. WTF is the point? They've gone down so good since, and we're not having un-protected sex, so I really don't see any need. I'm pretty sure it'll be 0 next week.
Ya, not goin' back. She said she didn't blame me really. But I told her, I didn't see a need! So, the bleeding I had the past couple of days has slowed down (again) and just back to light spotting. Maybe - just maybe I'll stop bleeding soon. You know, I'd LOVE a break in between this and my next AF, because from what I hear, that'll be heavy and yucky too -- ya - fun, fun stuff.


Well, that's it. A beta of 6, just about 4 weeks since my m/c. It's weird how SLLLLLOOOOWWW the last of it leaves you! I mean, we jumped from 251 to 73 in a week! Yet, I've only gone down 10pts since last week. GEEZ! Again, don't know why I'm annoyed. I think more than anything, I know you can't get your next period until your beta is a big fat goose egg, and that is probably what is annoying me. Do you know, my last AF was 7-7-07? FOUR months ago!
I just want to move on, be normal (hahaha) and be done. If anything "good" is coming from this, it's got to be the fact that everything is cleaning out, or I can only hope. I've passed so much tissue, blood, spotting. Maybe my lining will be a nice comfy place for a baby next time? Maybe?

Well, until next time, Ladies (and gents?)
xoxo,me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page