Friday, November 9, 2007

Ring.... ring...

So the Dr. calls me, says that they *DO* want to "follow my beta to zero" UGH! I was like "Why do I have to?"
I just don't understand why I need to go in AGAIN............. CLEARLY my levels are dropping, and going down and are ALMOST negative. Whatever.
She said that if I didn't I'd be "going against what they recommend" UGH....

I don't know what I'm going to do. I might go back, I might not. I mean, no - the needle doesn't even hurt in my arm anymore, but it's such an inconvenience. Go drive to the stupid Kaiser building, go in, put my card in the slot, wait for them to get to me, (usually the girls are talking about what they did last night, bla bla bla) Finally I go in, I have to tell them where to draw it, because it's the best spot, and then call in the AM for results. Actually I don't HAVE to call, I just do because I want to know.
So. Maybe. Just maybe I'll go in and have it done ONE LAST FREAKING time, when I don't even know why they insist. Whatever....

So, I'm crampy and AGAIN the bleeding has picked up. Ya'know, I'm not even going to bother posting "Ya, my bleeding has stopped" because as soon as I do, it speeds up again.
Maybe my levels are taking forever to go down because I'm not bleeding that much, I've basically just been spotting for about 3 weeks, I think I only bled heavy for about a week and a half after the m/c. Now, my spotting has been real spotting, the kind that needs a pad, not just the wiping kind.
IT's weird though, I do have cramps, and that isn't something I've really had since week 1post m/c.

Oh well... hum de hum. Sit and wait. I know they'll be negative next week, and I suppose I'll entertain the idea of pleasing them to follow me to zero. I'm pretty sure they have my best interest at heart. Ok, maybe not their heart, but their records. lol

What a freaking experience this has been. I wonder what day I should go in. I did my beta on this Thursday (yesterday) Should I go in on Tuesday, or Wed, or Thurs? Ahhh... I don't know. I'll figure it out, and maybe if I'm driving by the stupid bldg I'll go in. We'll see.

That's all folks. I'll post later!

xoxoxo
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page