Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Going tomorrow for beta number (who knows)

I don't even know anymore, and I'm not going to keep track. I will say though, I don't think I'll be going back after this one. I don't even know why they have you keep going if you've been going, and it's going down, and you're near 20-30. I mean, come ON!
I. Am. Still. BLEEDING! I'm actually wondering if my period is starting now? My bleeding today has picked up, and I'm sort of crampy. I don't know how I'll know. Didn't I say in an earlier post, that I could handle the bleeding? Well, I'm officially DONE with it. (mentally)

Thinking about TTC again. I think I'm going to add-a-blog to my profile for ttc and thoughts and stuff. This place has been a blessing for me to vent and have my story here. I'm so glad I did this.
This weekend will be FOUR weeks post m/c. !


I've been reading a lot of positive stories on getting pregnant after m/c, and that is nice to read. I LOVE hearing my buddies getting a BFP!
Well, that is it for today. I'll post with my final beta. I don't care if it's TEN. I'm not going back. I just don't see the point. I've followed it from 52k to 51k to 251 to 73 to 17. (I think that's right) So obviously it's gone down, and I just don't see the need to go back after this one, to follow it ALL the way to zero. If I'm lucky, it'll be zero tomorrow, but as the nurse said "two more weeks" Eh.. wtf does she know? LOL!!

:D Love you all!
xoxo
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page