Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 2.

Well, today is day 2. I went to work and a few of my friends knew. Everyone was saying how sorry they were, ect. How they think I should have the D&C.
I've gone back and forth so much, my head is going to explode.

I'm scared shitless of surgery.

I called my Dr. more and talked to her about my options again. She was nice, and her opinion is for me to use the cytotec. I think I'll do that in 2w, if I don't m/c on my own.

One thing, I did ask her for ONE LAST ultrasound. I just can't terminate this pregnancy unless i'm 110% positive, and to me, one ultrasound isn't doing that for me.

Today I feel ok. Numb and it's so hard to believe that I've got to go through this. It's NOT something I want to do even a sliver.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page