Wednesday, October 17, 2007

15th Wedding Anniversary today

Well, me and my wonderful Hubby have been married FIFTEEN years today.

We had a beautiful wedding, full catholic mass, gorgeous dress, lot of people -- it was an amazing fall day. Leaves were gorgeous colors. That night we partied until about 10pm, where we headed off to Vegas on the red-eye. We stayed there for 3 days, came back and took a motor home to Yellowstone for a week.

What an amazing 15 years. I Love my Husband so much, and I can't wait to spend the next 15 years with him.

-----------------

On to m/c things.. Bleeding has slowed down today. I had some small clotting again this morning, and some cramping, but light bleeding since. I'm still nervous about tomorrow's u/s. It's at 3:50 - so wish me luck. I am pretty happy still with my beta #. I NEVER in a zillion years thought I'd ever say Beta, Happy it's low all in the same sentence. How weird. I'll update tomorrow when I get home - ACK!!!

xoxoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page