Thursday, October 4, 2007

Something's happening....

Hmmm..
Last night, while I was getting ready for bed, I went to the restroom, and there is LIGHT PINK SPOTTING. I'm actually sort of crampy today, more so than I ever have been...

Hmmmm... Not much more today, I do feel like I need to have more BM's, and I'm crampy in my lower back.
My god, I hope this is the start of this. It was the FIRST time I've seen pink this whole time. I was actually scared to go to sleep last night, I didn't want it to happen during the night -- but so far, it hasn't. I think I'm going to wear a pad today just in case. I'd hate to be somewhere and then gush.. and not be prepared.
I think I'm going to skip cytotec this weekend. Hopefully my Dr. calls this morning, and I'll be able to further discuss this with her. Actually, doing cytotec might not be such a bad idea now that I've seen spotting - but STILL is freaking me out.
I just don't know...
I'll post tonight.
xoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page