Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's starting again!

It's SO weird how things turn out!
So, this morning, I was in the shower thinking about when this is going to start, when I'm going to bleed, bla blabla -- I've been crampy, always check the T.P when I go to the restroom, and I was getting in the shower, went to the restroom, checked the T.P, brown as usual, and sometimes (this can be gross for some) but I kind of put some T.P up there a bit just to see if it's coming ..... Anyway, just brown. So I get in the shower, as I'm thinking about all this, bla bla bla... I feel something coming out! I really didn't think anything of it, because honestly it's been doing this for a while but just little a little brown, so I look down and I'M BLEEDING!
It's red, and I have got some cramps! I put on a pad the size of Alaska and now I'm waiting.

I don't know what to do with my day. I'm suppose to go to dd's school, and then she's got her most favorite thing in the world -- gymnastics today at 4pm.

~~sigh~~.

You know, I was thinking last night. I've been taking a high potency vitamin (not prenatal) just for the iron and such during this. I stopped taking it about 4 days ago, because I was thinking maybe the folic acid and the other vits in there was preventing this.
I should probably take one today though. I'm the most crampy I've ever been right now as I type this.

I'll be back later with details....

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page