Tuesday, October 16, 2007

3 days past m/c

So it was a pretty boring day, minimal bleeding and then I picked up the kids, went to the grocery store, and as soon as I shut the car door and started walking into the store, I felt like 6 huge gushes and something huge on my pad. Luckily I had a pad in the car, so I went back to the car, grabbed the pad and walked like something was up my butt to the bathroom in the store.
There were like 6 blood clots on the pad. It was SUCH a gross feeling. Maybe I'm over-doing it. I don't know, but I think it's safe to say my cervix is OPEN and things have got to be coming out. I swear, I'm going to be SO pissed/mad if not everything has came out. I'm pretty certain that all of the "POC" have came out. I remember when my Dr. gave my the last u/s (on the 25th of Sept.) She said I had a lot of blood pockets next to the sac, so that combined with all this bleeding and the actual m/c, I'm sure that's why.
You know what's weird, It actually felt good/neat when it was coming out. LOL! I guess I was just so used to the pain, and at first I thought it was a few blood gushes, but I bared down a few times and it just kept coming. It was like the 3rd small push when I felt a lump in my pad.. LOL! omg, that sounds so sick and funny at the same time. I'm really glad I can laugh at some of my comments.

Some of this is just so graphic, and detailed. I hope you guys are getting a kick out of it too.


Now I'm cramping again -- real cramps, not contractions. I must convey that. When the actual m/c happened there were REAL contractions. I just wasn't expecting that at all.

So, I'm just going to take it easy the rest of the evening. I'm hoping with all of this coming out of me, things are clearing out... all of it. I went in today at 2:00 for a Beta, so I should have that # tomorrow (if they call) and if not, I'll get it for sure on my appt. on Thurs.
I hope it's LOW!!!

Ok, I'm going to go rest.
xoxoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page