Saturday, October 13, 2007

OMG!

So as I was laying on the couch with the heating pad on, I decided I wanted to take a shower. I felt gross and the heat would be good.

As I was in the shower, I felt something HUGE either in my vagina or cervix. I don't know. But anyway, It was up there and I felt like pushing! I was pushing hard and this HUGE glop placenta looking thing plopped on the shower floor! I was so shocked!
I yelled for Dh to go grab that "product of conception" cup in the downstairs bathroom. It took him a while to find the bag I was talking about, but came up there with it and I put it in there and then to the refrigerator.

OMG! I'm a photographer and my first instinct is to take a photo of this! I don't know if I can or will though. It looks JUST like a placenta! I felt instantly better when I pushed that thing out of me, I am still having some contractions but pain and other wise, it's like it came out with that thing.

This has been the MOST surreal experience of my life. Just weird and sucky!

I really hope this is it. I can't imagine it not being it. It looks NOTHING like a blood clot, but veiny, bumpy, clearish, with clots in it. So weird. I am just in shock of that experience!

Please, Please, Please let this be done.
I would NOT do things different than I did. I'm so glad I am able to say this. I'd say the worst of the pain was from about 4am to about 11:30am. But on a scale of 1-10, I'd give the worst of the contractions and pain about a 4 or so.
I think the worst of it, is it starts getting to you. Contraction after contraction, just achy and painful, we can handle some, but one on top of another hour after hour is what sucks.

Wow. Wow. Wow -- that was just weird!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page