Thursday, October 18, 2007

Why did I DO that?

So for some unknown reason, I went to the website I used to post at during the pregnancy. I saw all kinds of user names I remembered, TONS of posts like "I'm 13 weeks today!", or "New ultrasound photo of my baby at 13w1d!"

I must be asking for punishment. I swear I do the STUPIDEST things ever. How sad. I should be freaking 13 weeks 4 days now. But nooooo, I have a bloody empty uterus now. What a shitty pay off. I'm so pissed at myself for going to that site. I even CLICKED ON belly pictures!!!!!
Let this be a lesson, ladies. Do NOT - under any circumstances visit the pregnancy bulletin board you posted at when you were pregnant. BIG freaking mistake.


I. Am. An. Idiot.

me

2 comments:

PatientlyWaitingMary said...

Oh my heart just goes out to you. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been. Frankly, I would be the same way and I would look too just out of curiousity.. or to see where it WOULD be at today. I'm lucky that I have my little one to keep me pretty busy these days!

And Happy belated Anniversary! Your wedding sounded beautiful!!

M

green eyed mumster said...

Hello, I know it's ages since you wrote this but I've found it so helpful and factual. I've been miscarrying "naturally" (not through choice - they said I didn't need a d&C!) for 5 weeks now - and only last night did i start to pass major clots like you describe. And I thought it was all over about 2 weeks ago! Scary stuff. I was 9 weeks but they think baby stopped at about 7 - so quite similar...

Oh, and I also did exactly what you did - went to the "mums due feb" forum I used to go to... Gees, why do we do these things?

Anyway, thanks for your blog and I hope life is good for you :)

Merry x

Locations of visitors to this page