Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday -- 10pm

Well, I really think something different is happening. I just feel different tonight. Almost sick. Not sick-sick, but just blah. Not much energy, my face feels hot (I don't have a fever) and I'm crampy. Bleeding is picking up and scant tissue. This is the longest I've bled. Bleeding started this morning about 10am, and it's now 10pm and it's been going all day. Not a LOT or anything yet, but it's picking up. During the day it was small leaks on the pad, and when I wiped, and now it's coming out when I pee (I see the drop-drop in the toilet) When I wipe it's like red blood with brown tissue and such. It's weird, I'm not even that "Scared" anymore. I think as with anything, too much worry-and being scared just desensitize you. I was terrified last Saturday when I woke up with blood, I was positive it was going to be the day. Now a week later and ugh. I don't care, just want this crap done!
Also, what is with this weekend stuff? I don't know if it's good or bad. I just love, love, love my weekends and love to enjoy them. But then again, being busy with kids all week, and hubby working, I don't think I'd want to do this mid-week either. I'm going to get some good sleep tonight (I hope) and I want to feel rested for tomorrow. Man, I am cramping now as I type this. My poor puppy. She got spayed on Wednesday and she has that silly e-collar on. She's bumping into everything and wining. (had to throw that in)
Anyway, I'm watching the Rockies game. It's tied right now 1-1.
I'll post later...
xoxo,
me


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page