Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ok - waiting for next beta results!

I went in today at 2:30 for my next hcg level. My goodness, I sure hope it's ZERO, but I'm not holding on to too much hope. I realize it could still be 20, or 15, or something like that. But, it would be fantastic if it was zero! I'm STILL freaking spotting. It goes from dark brown, almost black - to red, to strings and floaties in the toilet water. It so gross, and I swear! I'm SICK of wearing PADS! OMG! I don't know how women do this every month. I'm ready to lose it, but at least I do have a good "thin" brand, but still. I just feel dirty.
I'll find out in the morning what my level is. I'm REALLY anxious for it.
Wondering when Aunt-flo is going to show her lovely face. I've heard anywhere from 4-8 weeks from the m/c Who knows. I have to wonder if I'll be spotting all the way until my next period! I want my uterus cleaned out! I feel like douching, but I know that is a no-no. I wouldn't do it, but I just feel internally gross. I've been wearing pads now for almost 3 weeks, with blood pretty much every time I wipe, so I just feel a little yucky at this point.

Oh well. Here we go, waiting to see next beta tomorrow. ack!!!
I'll post then,
xoxo
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page