Saturday, October 20, 2007

One week ago...

One week ago today I was having a m/c. What a horrible day that was, but I was glad to know that it finally was here.
Last night DH and I went out to a movie and dinner. We saw, 30 days of night. OMG, what a freaky movie!!

I was having a lot of cramps in the movie theater, and I've been cramping a lot all day and went to the restroom after the movie and went to sit down and just a HUGE gush of blood came out, just like a water faucet. I know I have a lot to bleed still as I have a lot in my uterus, but it was a LOT! Today I don't seem to have much bleeding, it's very light. I have to go take my next HCG this week, and I just hope my level is dropping!!

Another tip, when you think you're almost done bleeding for a day, don't put on a lighter pad! I made that mistake the other day, thinking that "wow, I haven't bled much today" so I put on a regular sized pad, and ended up leaking through it and being pretty bloody later that day. So, lesson learned for me. Just because it seems light -- you have to be for sure, because this picks up and lightens up - over and over.

Wow -- a week ago. So hard to believe. My Dr. gave me the "ok" on having relations again with DH, as long as it's protected. I think we have some condoms but they're like 5 years old or something. LOL! Dh has to go shopping. Another thing I notice, is I seem to be having a lot of headaches lately. I have to wonder if that is because of my hormone levels dropping so fast after m/c.
Well that's it for today. I think I might actually try to relax this weekend. It's suppose to be very cold here tomorrow, and I think beef stew in the crock might be just what the Dr. ordered!

xoxoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page