Tuesday, October 2, 2007

These aren't mine..

But, it shows what my U/s looked like. I almost wish I asked for a picture.
This first photo is what my u/s looked like when I should have been 8 weeks. At the bottom, we saw some tissue/sludge, something but nothing like a baby.



This is what my U/S looked like more last week. It seems like it shrunk. It's weird how these two look almost exactly like my 2 u/s.

Not a site any pregnant woman wants to see at ALL, but it's what it looks like, and felt like posting.

If by chance I get another u/s I'm going to ask for a pic of the sac. I don't know why, but I want to have one.

I think they're going to want to do my hcg levels this week too again. I'm kind of curious as to what they're doing. On the 19th of Sept they were 51k. I'm sure they've had to go down a lot more since then.

............

until later..


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page