Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday - 7:15pm

Well, it's been a booooooooring day today. Much different than yesterday. This morning I was having mild contractions still but they've seemed to go away. I can't believe this is all over. Just like that. So weird.
I've been lightly bleeding all day -- I wonder how long this is going to last. I have to get my beta drawn this week. I have my U/S on Thursday and that is my next hurdle to jump. I hope so much that was everything. With such strong contractions I had, I just can't imagine anything else in my uterus, but I'm sure it's happened. I feel so lucky. I really do. I was able to have such a normal natural m/c (if there even is such a thing)
I'm still pissed about paying for the cytotec on Friday, but what can I do?

I'm now thinking about TTC. It's weird how these feelings and emotions come in. I think I'm going to do Clomid again. I really think this m/c had something to do with luteral phase defect. Going from the last time DH and I had relations, and going off my betas and when AF was due, it was only 10 days from conception until the time AF was due. And going off other months, I seem to ovulate late with not much time until AF.

I sent off pictures to my Dr. I don't feel like bringing them in to my Appt. on Thursday, but I did want her to see them.

I wish I had all week to just lay at home, do nothing and recover -- but I don't think that is a good choice. I think getting out this week, resuming normal activity will be good for me.
That's it..... It was such a boring day today, and I did absolutely nothing. Sounds just fine in my book.
xoxo,
me

2 comments:

PatientlyWaitingMary said...

Dear Waiting....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT WITH ME!!! I had a miscarriage almost 8 years ago, my oldest daughter is 19 and my youngest just turned 1 year on Friday...my DH and I found out that we were pregnant around the middle or the beginning of September. Big time oops... we really weren't trying. Anyway, first u/s showed very faint glimmer of a heart beat and the sac is very low, second u/s showed heart beat at only 67, sac still very low...took my levels again and they then dropped from 19000 to 15000. Today I went back in for my last u/s (for now anyway)and there is no heart beat at all.

I am very numb. Like you I also am and internet girl and given a computer I will google the hell out of anything that is there to be googled. I found misdiagnosed.com and more than anything it just pissed me off that this website is even out there. I don't find it very accutate the way that they are selling themselves that it is so COMMON that they are misdiagnosed. From the beginning of this my doctors office knew that this was coming.

I haven't started to bleed or spot yet but I am pretty sure that the cramping that I had last Thursday was when the baby actually died. They also measure me at 6w1d so real close to you.

I'm wondering though if you were also on progesterone? I was and I believe that if I had stopped taking it last week then everything may have already begun. Now I am in the waiting game. I hate that. Last time I didn't have any knowledge that anything was coming and it was so much easier. This time everytime I go to the bathroom I am looking for something..anything to be there.

Thank you again. Reading through your post reminded me exactly of what I went through last time less the evil waiting game. It does go fast and that is the only good thing that I can say about this.

I'm older now 37, husband just turned 40. He is pretty much determined that he doesn't want to try again. Right now I want to but I'm sure that I will play the mind game on that for a while, one week wanting one then next not.

I have been having the dreams all week, really since the first u/s. They play with your mind. I had to start getting off line for a few days to clear my head and I think that did help. Now I am just preparing for the wait and I think that I am numb.

Thank you again. Your entire blog touched me deeply and I'm sure that was the most personal thing that I could read right now. I really appreciated all your honest and bluntness.

Waiting in Michigan,

Mary

imdesired said...

XOXOXO - I'm glad it was here for you. No, I wasn't on progesterone. It was checked on the day of my first beta (which was 276, and pg was 15.1 which the Dr. said was just fine. -- Looking back I really wish I would have had it checked again on my later betas (which happened to be rising very nicely)
BIG hugs to you...
xoxo

Locations of visitors to this page