Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's amazing how much better I feel.

I really hope this is over, because I have read things where people started this process again later, so who knows.
But, I went to wallgreens and got some taco bell. Never in a million years did I think that I would be doing anything today -- if you asked me early this morning what I'd be doing today, I would've said nothing, just laying in pain.

But, I guess when it's over it's over. In a weird way I sort of feel invigorated. It's so strange, I keep saying "I can't believe that" I just can't! But I guess it's like birth, I was sort of looking at this whole process like a period. It was nothing like a period, but more like a birth! I think because of all the cramping and light bleeding I was having all week, I just figured I'd cramp, bleed until my uterus was empty. I didn't expect it would be full contractions until that came out of me and then I'd feel much better!

I know everyone m/c different, and you can't use mine as a guideline, but I will say that when it's over - you really do feel so much better. So it's just a few hours of bad stuff.
Hugs!
xoxoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page