Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday -- 6pm

Well, I've been pretty much bleeding all day. It's weird bleeding, sort of like after you've given birth. Just like a scanty, brownish, clearish, beeding. Sometimes it's red (most of the time) other's it's brown.

So, this morning, I actually filled the RX for cytotec and percocet. All night I was geared to do this either tonight or tomorrow. I actually made that choice last night after the bleeding slowed down/stopped. I was SO sick of this and wanted it over. Then I wake up to bleeding today, and actually from all my bleeding "episodes" this one has lasted the longest. Pretty much all day.

I talked to Dr. Insensitive's office and they told me to wait now that I'm bleeding ( I think because I told them that is my plan) -- I do have the meds in hand, just in case. I'm not sure if I'll do them this weekend or next, but they said it sounds like my body is gearing up to do this. Good lord I hope so.

I found this miscarriage tribute on YouTube. It was touching...


I'll post as time goes on. One thing I know, if I did start bleeding like crazy, I could always take the cycotec. One thing my Dr. said was they only give 800mg cytotec for those with either a missed miscarriage (like mine) or women who wont stop bleeding after childbirth. It helps the uterus contract thus making the bleeding stop if it's going too much.

I'll update later --
xoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page