Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday morning

Well it's Sunday morning. It's a very gloomy, cold day here. Fitting I suppose.

Well, from the date of the first diagnosis, to the actual m/c was almost 4 weeks. 3 weeks from the final diagnosis.
The baby probably stopped growing somewhere in the 7th week, because it was there at 6w2d, and gone in the 8th.

I am having very light contractions still, they're random and not really painful. I'm still lightly bleeding. I managed to get a full night's sleep last night, so that was very lovely.

We have decided that we're going to plane the "baby" under a tree. I think we'll go to the tree farm, pick out a nice tree, and plant it. My Dr. wanted me to collect the "products of conception" in that cup, bring it to the lab so they can for sure, indeed say that it was the "pos" Uh, no thanks.
I have a u/s on Thursday. I'm going to bring it in with me, show my Dr. tell her I'm sorry but I'm not dropping it off and we're going to bury it. I would like her to see it though, seeing as she does d&c's all the time and births. She'll know exactly what I passed, I don't need a lab person dissecting my baby/placenta, just to say "Yup, it was the pos" I know this wasn't a regular period blood clot. I've had a very heavy period before, passing large clots -- never has anything looking like this came out of me. Nor have I ever had to PUSH anything out, either.

So, if they don't like it -- so be it. I'm sick of all this crap. I swear I am. First a month to worry and m/c, and now who knows how long I'm going to bleed for? Some people go through this for a month! Bleeding, I can handle. Really, as long as it's not heavy, I can handle bleeding.

So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I must do some grocery shopping, but I feel quite lazy! But if it doesn't get done -- it wont all week!

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page